Report Empty Homes or Apply For Help to Repair

Posted on: 28th February 2014

If you know where a home is sitting empty then tell Cornwall Council. Cornwall Council is contacting owners and working with them to bring them back into use. Some loans are available to help those who cannot afford repairs, as long as local people can then rent them.

Contact the Empty Homes team to report or for help 01726 223600 or go to website for more information.