Cannot Pay Your Council Tax?

Posted on: 26th October 2013

If you are receiving COUNCIL TAX SUPPORT but are still not able to pay your bills then there is money available to help you.

Please do not suffer quietly at home or if you know some-one who is struggling, tell them help is available.

Please, if it is hard to pay or you are behind with your payments ring the Council on 0300 1234 121 or visit the One Stop Shop in St Clare, Penzance. If you find it hard to complete the form then ask staff for help.